With children back in school and life settling into its familiar rhythm, it’s the perfect moment for me to reintroduce myself.
I’m a Main Line family photographer serving the Greater Philadelphia area and beyond, specializing in documenting your real life – all the fun and hard work that it entails. I’ll ask you what your family loves doing and join you for either 2, 4, or 8 hours. Yes, my Day in The Life session lasts 8 hours, resulting in a completely authentic collection of images that capture your family in this particular moment.
Since documentary family photography is still a relatively new concept, I’d like to share five reasons why I think you and your family would love it:
- A documentary session is centered around your real life, so very little preparation is needed. Just pick a day and think of a few activities you enjoy as a family.
- Your session is a fun and relaxed experience for the entire family, where you can all be your true selves and enjoy each other’s company.
- The pictures I take for you have an extraordinary ability to transport you back in time, allowing you to relive your favorite moments.
- With your session, you’ll not only get an updated family portrait but also add a whole new chapter to the book of your family memories.
- This type of session captures the little moments of connection, the hard work and joy of parenthood, and your kids just being kids. Isn’t that what you truly want to remember?
Fall is the most popular time for family pictures. Are you in search of a photographer in the Greater Philadelphia area? Don’t hesitate to contact me today for additional information and start planning your session!